For centuries, vinegar has been used for its health properties to treat a variety of conditions from wound healing in ancient Greece, to most recently apple cider vinegar improving cholesterol levels and aiding in weight loss and blood sugar control in small studies.
However, drinking apple cider vinegar can be unpleasant, damage your teeth, and even hurt the throat, or upset the stomach.
We have carefully formulated our organic apple cider vinegar gummies with natural flavors and ingredients to give you the maximum health benefits without the downside effects of vinegar.
Our ACV gummies are formulated with the “mother”, the unfiltered portion of apple cider vinegar that contains strands of enzymes and beneficial bacteria from which many health benefits are derived.
Health benefits include:
- Aids in weight loss along with diet and lifestyle changes.
- Improves heart health by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Improves blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.
- Helps boost immunity.
- Helps digestion by improving gut flora and by acting as a natural antacid.
- May reduce fatigue and improve energy levels.
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Khezri S, et al. Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Functional Foods 43 (2018) 95–102.
- Kondo, T et. al Vinegar Intake Reduces Body Weight, Body Fat Mass, and Serum Triglyceride Levels in Obese Japanese Subjects. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 73 (8), 1837–1843, 2009
- Johnston CS, Kim CM, Buller AJ. Vinegar improves insulin sensitivity to a high-carbohydrate meal in subjects with insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2004;27:281-2.
***Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience unwanted side effects. The information provided is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.***